Wednesday, November 12, 2008

OH WHAT A WEEK!!!!!!!

Monday- Mel decided to do a little painting. The living room and study, so I volunteered. I did the corners, top of walls and above the baseboards. Mel, the rolling, well............when I finished I just couldn't stand it I had to get my hands on the other roller. Up and down the ladder, in and outside of the window sills and finally after running out of paint (we had all but one small wall left to paint) we cleaned and put things somewhat back in order and had just enough time to run over to Kallies volleyball game. Kallie is a natural player. She's not afraid of the ball and can really smack it over the net. Her teammates are new at the game so the frustration level is quite high. But Kallie does a great job and the girls on the team know she's the STAR.

1 comment:

Jordanian6 said...

thanks for the help!!!Ready for some more painting???!